How to cook Easy Grilled Catfish with Orange Sauce
- 2 pounds Catfish fillets
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Prepare a grill or preheat the broiler.
- Mix orange juice, oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and pepper in a bowl. Brush catfish fillets with sauce mixture.
- Place catfish fillets on oiled grill rack or broiler pan rack. Grill or broil about 4 inches from heat source for 5 minutes on each side, brushing frequently with sauce, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
The Easy Grilled Catfish with Orange Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Can be ready in 20 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Catfish with Orange Sauce serves/makes: 6
The Easy Grilled Catfish with Orange Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled