How to cook Easy Grilled Cod Fillets
- 4 cod fillets (about 6 ounces each), skinned
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar or fresh lemon juice
- Dust the fish fillets with salt and pepper.
- Mix together 1 tablespoon of the oil and the vinegar or lemon juice and sprinkle this over the fish.
- Let the fillets marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, turning them over a few times.
- Drain them and grill them on a hot oiled rack for 5 minutes on each side, brushing them from time to time with the remaining olive oil.
- Serve the Easy Grilled Cod Fillets immediately.
The Easy Grilled Cod Fillets recipe easy to prepare and so good!
fish fillets may be substituted for the cod
This recipe for Easy Grilled Cod Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Easy Grilled Cod Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled