How to cook Easy Grilled Lime Red Sea Bream Steaks
- 4 red sea bream steaks (about 6 ounces each )
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon clear honey
- Juice and zest of 1/2 lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, finely crushed
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 inch piece root ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix together olive oil, honey, lime juice, coriander, garlic, ginger, cumin, and coriander.
- Place red sea bream steaks on a foil-lined grill rack.
- Spread one side of each steak with half the lime mixture.
- Place under a preheated medium grill for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn steaks over, spread with remaining mixture and grill for a further 5-6 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- Garnish with new potatoes and green vegetables.
The Easy Grilled Lime Red Sea Bream Steaks is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Lime Red Sea Bream Steaks serves/makes: 4
The Easy Grilled Lime Red Sea Bream Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled