6 lobster tails
How to cook Easy Grilled Lobster Tails
- 6 medium fresh or frozen lobster tails
- 1 cup butter, melted, divided use
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- Lemon wedges
- Thaw lobster tails if frozen; cut away thin undershell (covering meat of lobster tails) with kitchen scissors.
- To prevent tail from curling, bend each tail backward toward shell; crack.
- Mix 1/2 cup of butter, the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and onion salt.
- Cover and grill lobster tails, shell sides down; about 4-inch from medium coals, 10 minutes, brushing 4-6 times with butter mixture; turn lobster tails.
- Cover and grill until meat is opaque, 5-10 minute longer.
- Serve the Grilled Lobster Tails with remaining 1/2 cup of butter and lemon wedges.
The Easy Grilled Lobster Tails recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
It is cheaper to buy lobster tails than whole lobsters, as there is not too much meat to eat in a whole lobster once everything else has been discarded.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Lobster Tails serves/makes: 6 lobster tails
The Easy Grilled Lobster Tails recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled