How to cook Easy Grilled Lobster Tails in Foil
- 6 rock lobster tails (about 8 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Melted butter or margarine for dipping
- If the lobster is frozen, thaw before preparing. Cut the tails in half lengthwise. Remove swimmerets and sharp edges.
- Cut six 12 x 12-inch pieces of heavy aluminum foil and place one lobster tail on each piece.
- Combine the butter, lemon juice, and salt to create a sauce for basting the lobster meat.
- After basting the meat, bring the foil up over the lobster and close all edges with tight double folds.
- Place the packages on a grill with the shell side down about 5 inches from the heat. Grill for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lobster tails from the foil and cook again on the grill (meat side down) for 2-3 more minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve the Grilled Lobster Tails with melted butter.
The Easy Grilled Lobster Tails in Foil recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Lobster Tails in Foil serves/makes: 6
The Easy Grilled Lobster Tails in Foil recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled