How to cook Easy Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Herb Sauce
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds mahi-mahi fillets
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- Cut mahi-mahi fillets into serving-size pieces set aside.
- Prepare grill. In a saucepan, combine all ingredients except fish.
- Heat sauce slowly until butter is melted.
- Place mahi mahi fillets on grill and brush with sauce.
- Grill 5 minutes.
- Turn the mahi-mahi fillets carefully and brush with more sauce.
- Cook 5 minutes more.
The Easy Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fillets with Herb Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Can be ready in 20 minutes.
The mahi mahi can be broiled instead of grilled, if you prefer.
is a very durable fish to cook with. Mahi-Mahi
can be used in place of any recipe that calls for Orange Roughy
, Grouper, Salmon
, and Cod
This recipe for Easy Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Herb Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Easy Grilled Mahi-Mahi with Herb Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
The photo is submitted by Laura Steryous - 02.21.08
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled