How to cook Easy Grilled Mullets Fillets with Lime Juice
- 1 1/2 pounds mullet fillets
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Place mullet fillets in a flat pan squeeze lime juice on top.
- Refrigerate 4 hours to tenderize.
- When ready to cook, place on an oiled grill over hot coals and brush with butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Baste frequently with butter as fish browns.
The Easy Grilled Mullets Fillets with Lime Juice is a very affordable dish. So quick and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Mullets Fillets with Lime Juice serves/makes: 4
The Easy Grilled Mullets Fillets with Lime Juice recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mullet
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled