How to cook Easy Grilled Red Mullets with Sea Urchins
- 8 small (about 5 ounces each) whole red mullets (rockfish)
- 4 sea urchins
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and gut the red mullets. Store the liver. Brush over the fish with olive oil then rapidly grill them for 5 minutes on a grill or a barbecue.
- During this time mash or mix together the garlic and the liver.
- Open the sea urchins, collect the eggs. Carefully add them to the preparation.
- Wash and drain the chervil, pick the leaves up. Add them to the sauce then pour some olive oil into it.
- Rectify the seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Serve the grilled red mullets, recovered with the sauce.
The Easy Grilled Red Mullets with Sea Urchins is a very affordable dish. So quick and easy to cook - healthy as well. Cooking time 10 minutes.
Traditional regional recipes of the French Riviera.
are small, spiny sea creatures of the class Echinoidea found in oceans all over the world.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Red Mullets with Sea Urchins serves/makes: 4
The Easy Grilled Red Mullets with Sea Urchins recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mullet
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled