How to cook Easy Grilled Teriyaki Swordfish Steaks
- 2 pounds fresh swordfish steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Combine white wine, soy sauce, lemon juice, minced garlic and ginger powder to create a marinade.
- Pour marinade over the swordfish steaks and let stand in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Preheat the grill and brush oil on the griddle to minimize sticking.
- Grill the swordfish steaks for 4-5 minutes per side, turning only once, and basting with the remaining Teriyaki marinade.
Swordfish, which really is flavorful, can easily be found in fish markets.
It can be replaced with fresh tuna
, marlin, halibut
The marinade in this recipe can be used for most fish.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Teriyaki Swordfish Steaks serves/makes: 4
The Easy Grilled Teriyaki Swordfish Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Swordfish
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled