How to cook Easy Grilled Tilapia (Inihaw na Tilapia)
- 2 medium whole tilapia, cleaned (scales, innards, and gills removed)
- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- A dash of ground black pepper
- Cooking oil spray (for grilling)
- Pat the tilapia dry using a paper towel.
- Arrange the tilapia on a plate and rub salt and pepper all over the fish including its cavity.
- Spray a cooking oil spray on the grill.
- Start to heat the grill.
- Grill each side of the tilapia for 10 minutes. Note: use a spatula to turn the fish over so that the sides will be intact and clean.
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve the Grilled Tilapia (Inihaw na Tilapia) with lime or lemon wedges.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
The Easy Grilled Tilapia (Inihaw na Tilapia) recipe easy to cook and so good!
There are many ways to prepare Inihaw na Tilapia
, this recipe will guide you on how to make grilled or Inihaw na Tilapia
in the simplest way - rubbed with salt and pepper and cooked directly over the grill.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Tilapia (Inihaw na Tilapia) serves/makes: 4 servings
The Easy Grilled Tilapia (Inihaw na Tilapia) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled