How to cook Easy Grilled Trout with Teriyaki Sauce
- 4 small trout, boned and cleaned, but not split
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- Rinse trout, pat dry. Open so trout are flat.
- Dip into Teriyaki sauce and then into bread crumbs.
- Brush both sides with salad dressing, let stand for 10-15 minutes.
- Preheat grill.
- Place trout on grill, skin side up. Grill approximately 3 minutes per side.
The Easy Grilled Trout with Teriyaki Sauce is a very affordable dish. So quick and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Trout with Teriyaki Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Easy Grilled Trout with Teriyaki Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Trout
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled