4 - 6 servings
How to cook Easy Grilled Whole Pompano
- 1 whole (about 2 1/2 pounds) pompano fish
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 Cup dry Sherry
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- Several sprigs fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Several lemon rings (optional) for garnish
- Toyomansi Dipping Sauce (optional)
- Clean fish and cut deep diagonal slashes in each side.
- Mix together lemon juice, dry Sherry, olive oil, and fresh rosemary. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Marinate the fish while you start your grill.
- The grill should be medium to hot. Place the pompano on a well oiled grill for about 8 minutes a side , basting occasionally with the marinade.
- Garnish with rosemary and lemon rings if desired.
- Serve the Easy Grilled Whole Pompano hot with Toyomansi Dipping Sauce and steamed white rice.
The Easy Grilled Whole Pompano is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
is an East Coast fish that runs from New England to South America.
is a popular food fish. Its diet yields a rich but mild flavor.The pompano’s flesh is oily and looks white and opaque.
This recipe for Easy Grilled Whole Pompano serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Easy Grilled Whole Pompano recipe is adopted from The Philippine Cookbook by Reynaldo Alejandro.
Main Ingredient: Pompano
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled