10 - 12 servings
How to cook Easy Hot Crab Dip
- 1 can (6 ounces) crab meat, lump style or all white meat
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 1-2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- Sliced almonds
- Salt and garlic salt (to taste)
- Drain crab meat and combine with cream cheese, milk, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish sauce, onion, salt and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread in Pyrex pie plate and sprinkle with sliced almonds. Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes (or until the dip starts to puff up and is slightly brown).
- Serve the Hot Crab Dip as an appetizer with crackers or corn chips.
The Easy Hot Crab Dip is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Hot Crab Dip serves/makes: 10 - 12 servings
The Easy Hot Crab Dip recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Crab
Preparation Method: Appetizer