How to cook Easy Italian Baked Fresh Sardine Fillets
- 2 pounds cleaned fresh sardine fillets (leave the skin on them, just remove the bones)
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- About 3/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- Lemon juice
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Mix the parsley and garlic.
- Lay the sardine fillets in a ceramic baking dish, skin side down if they have skins, and spread the parsley and garlic over them.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in an preheated oven at 350°F.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle the baked sardine fillets with fresh squeezed lemon juice and serve.
The Easy Italian Baked Fresh Sardine Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
Filetti di sarde al forno
is Italian for Baked Sardine Fillets.
This recipe for Easy Italian Baked Fresh Sardine Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Easy Italian Baked Fresh Sardine Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Baked