How to cook Easy Italian Baked Northern Pike Fillets
- 2 pounds northern pike fillets
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano flakes
- 1 can zucchini in tomato sauce OR 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- 1 diced medium onion
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon msg (Accent)
- 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine all the ingredients except the northern pike fillets and lemon.
- Place the northern pike fillets in baking dish. Cover with the mix.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
The Easy Italian Baked Northern Pike Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Italian Baked Northern Pike Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Easy Italian Baked Northern Pike Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Baked