How to cook Easy Italian Baked Pollock with Spaghetti
- 4 Pollock (haddock, cod or scrod) fillets
- Lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce (preferably homestyle sauce)
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup or less of fresh chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Oil foil and put in glass baking dish.
- Rinse the fillets and pat dry. Add salt and pepper to taste and lemon juice.
- Put fish on foil in dish and cover with more foil.
- Bake 10 minutes, pull out of oven and spoon spaghetti sauce, topped with onion, mushrooms, and then top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes more or until done.
- Serve hot with a side of spaghetti.
The Easy Italian Baked Pollock with Spaghetti is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Italian Baked Pollock with Spaghetti serves/makes: 4
The Easy Italian Baked Pollock with Spaghetti recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Baked