How to cook Easy Italian Broiled Flounder
- 4 flounder fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 1 can Italian stewed tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat broiler.
- Brush both sides of the flounder fillets with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place flat sides up on oiled broiler pan. Broil about 4 minutes on a side.
- In a small bowl, mix together cheese, margarine and mayonnaise and oregano. Spread over the flounder fillets. Cover with stewed tomatoes and broil an additional 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
The Easy Italian Broiled Flounder is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Italian Broiled Flounder serves/makes: 4
The Easy Italian Broiled Flounder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Broiled/Grilled