How to cook Easy Italian Oven-Baked Perch Fillets
- 2 pounds perch fillets
- 2 cups flour
- 1/4 cup seafood seasoning mix
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter
- Combine flour and seasoning.
- Combine egg and milk in another shallow dish. Coat the perch fillets with the flour, dip in the egg mix, then in the bread crumbs.
- Brush butter on a large baking sheet, and place the coated perch fillets on it.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes or until the fillets are golden brown.
- Garnish the baked perch fillets with lemon wedges and parsley.
The Easy Italian Oven-Baked Perch Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Italian Oven-Baked Perch Fillets serves/makes: 6
The Easy Italian Oven-Baked Perch Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Perch
Preparation Method: Baked