How to cook Easy Italian Poached Flounder
- 4 fresh flounder fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package spinach
- 2 cups rice
- Cook rice according to directions.
- Put the flounder fillets, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper into a skillet and cook until the flounder fillets are done.
- Cook frozen spinach according to directions.
- Place rice on platter. Top with the poached flounder fillets. Cut a corner off the plastic spinach package and squeeze contents over the poached flounder fillets.
The Easy Italian Poached Flounder is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Italian Poached Flounder serves/makes: 4
The Easy Italian Poached Flounder recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered