How to cook Easy Italian Spicy Mackerel Spread
- 4 small fillets smoked mackerel, skinned
- 3 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch oregano
- Pure mackerel and cottage cheese together in blender or liquidizer.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until smooth.
- Turn into a suitable container and chill well before serving garnished with chopped parsley.
- Serve cold as an appetizer, cocktail spread, or on lettuce leaves as a fish course.
The Easy Italian Spicy Mackerel Spread is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. So quick and easy to cook - healthy as well.
This recipe for Easy Italian Spicy Mackerel Spread serves/makes: 4
The Easy Italian Spicy Mackerel Spread recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Appetizer