How to cook Easy Jewish Baked Sole
- 4 sole (or any other thin white fish) fillets, about 6 ounces each
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, fresh is best
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Use greased jelly roll pan.
- Mix together mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese.
- Rinse and pat fish dry. Place the sole fillets on prepared pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Put onion rings on top of each fillet.
- Spread with cheese mixture to completely cover fillet.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
The Easy Jewish Baked Sole is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Jewish Baked Sole serves/makes: 4
The Easy Jewish Baked Sole Recipe adopted from Top Nosh.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Baked