3 - 4
How to cook Easy Jewish Baked Sole Rolls
- 1 pound sole (halibut, plaice or other flat fish) fillets
- 1 cup cheese crackers, crushed
- 1/3 cup gingersnaps, crushed
- 1/4 pound butter or margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix crackers and gingersnaps together.
- Dip fish in melted butter, then in cracker mixture.
- Roll up jelly roll style and place in baking dish.
- Dribble leftover butter over fish rolls.
- Bake 20 minutes.
The Easy Jewish Baked Sole Rolls is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Jewish Baked Sole Rolls serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Easy Jewish Baked Sole Rolls Recipe adopted from Top Nosh.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Baked