4 - 6
How to cook Easy Jewish Tuna Mold
- 1 (15-ounce) or 2 (6-ounce) cans white tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 2 (3-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons A1 Sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Cucumber Dressing (see the recipe below)
Cucumber Dressing Ingredients:
- Oil a 5-1/2 cup mold.
- Mix soup and cream cheese in top of double boiler. Cook, stirring until cheese is melted.
- Dissolve gelatin in cold water and add to soup mixture. Mix with hand beater until smooth. Remove from heat and add mayonnaise. Beat until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and place in prepared mold.
- Refrigerate until firm. When ready to serve, unmold. Pass the cucumber dressing separately.
How to cook Cucumber Dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons peeled, diced cucumber
- Celery salt, to taste
Mix all ingredients together until smooth.
The Easy Jewish Tuna Mold is a very affordable dish. This recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Jewish Tuna Mold serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Jewish Tuna Mold Recipe adopted from Top Nosh.
Main Ingredient: Tuna
Preparation Method: Aspic/Chilled