6 - 8
How to cook Easy Linguine Pasta with Garlic Anchovy Sauce
- 3 (2 ounces) cans anchovy fillets
- 1 (16 ounces) package linguini pasta
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup water
- Brown sliced garlic in olive oil. Stir in parsley and chopped anchovy fillets. Add water to cover, and simmer for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain pasta. Toss with anchovy sauce.
The Easy Linguine Pasta with Garlic Anchovy Sauce is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 30 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Linguine Pasta with Garlic Anchovy Sauce serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Easy Linguine Pasta with Garlic Anchovy Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Anchovy
Preparation Method: Pasta