4 - 6 servings
How to cook Easy Lobster Bisque
- 2 fresh lobsters (about 1 1/2 pounds each)
- 1 1/2 sticks butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 handful fresh parsley, chopped
- 6 tablespoons Golden Sherry
- 4 cups light cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook and pick your lobsters.
- Sauté lobster meat in melted butter.
- Add flour, thyme, salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Cook for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Add sherry and the light cream and cook for 1 hour, stirring every few minutes.
- Serve the Easy Lobster Bisque hot with crusty French or Italian bread.
The Easy Lobster Bisque recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Bisque is a thick, creamy, highly-seasoned soup of French origin, classically of pureed crustaceans. It can be made from lobster, crab, shrimp or crayfish. Also, creamy soups made from vegetables instead of seafood are sometimes called bisques.
This recipe for Easy Lobster Bisque serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Easy Lobster Bisque recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew