6 - 8 servings
How to cook Easy Lobster Gazpacho
- 2 lobsters (about 1 1/2 pounds each), cooked, chilled, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 3 scallions, sliced thinly
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice
- 2-3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except lobster meat and chill in a plastic or glass bowl.
- Correct seasonings.
- To serve place in well-chilled bowls and top with lobster meat.
The Easy Lobster Gazpacho recipe easy to prepare and so good!
is a cold Spanish tomato-based raw vegetable soup, originating in the southern region of Andalusia. Gazpacho
is widely consumed throughout Spain, neighboring Portugal (where it is known as gaspacho) and parts of Latin America. Gazpacho
is mostly consumed during the summer months, due to its refreshing qualities.
This recipe for Easy Lobster Gazpacho serves/makes: 6 - 8 servings
The Easy Lobster Gazpacho recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Lobster
Preparation Method: Soup/Stew