3 - 4
How to cook Easy Mahi-Mahi and Morel Mushroom Salad
- 1 pound mahi-mahi fillets
- 1 cup morel mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Gruyere cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens
- Salad dressing of your choice
- To prepare salad cut mahi-mahi fillets into 1 inch pieces.
- In a fry pan, bring 1 quart water to a boil.
- Add salt and place the mahi-mahi fillets in a single layer into hot liquid.
- Cover and reduce heat simmer for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Drain and chill.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the simmered mahi-mahi, morel mushrooms, Gruyere cheese, parsley, olive oil. salt and pepper.
- Arrange on salad greens.
The Easy Mahi-Mahi and Morel Mushroom Salad is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to prepare and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Mahi-Mahi and Morel Mushroom Salad serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Easy Mahi-Mahi and Morel Mushroom Salad recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mahi-Mahi
Preparation Method: Salad