How to cook Easy Mexican Baked Pike Fillets
- 4 pike fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon MSG (Accent)
- Mix salsa, Accent and sour cream.
- Lay the pike fillets in baking dish on top of melted butter.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish is tender.
- Cover with salsa/sour cream sauce and serve.
The Easy Mexican Baked Pike Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Mexican Baked Pike Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Easy Mexican Baked Pike Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Baked