How to cook Easy Microwave Baked Cheesy Hake
- 4 (about 6 ounces/170 g each) frozen hake fillets (DEFROSTED)
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) dried mixed herbs
- 1 cup (240 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 sliced tomato
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut hake fillets in half and arrange in a shallow dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and herbs.
- Cover and microwave on 100% power for 5 minutes (Remember microwave cooking time may vary).
- Drain off excess juices. Sprinkle half of the grated cheese over the hake fillets and top with tomato slices.
- Cover with wax paper and microwave on 100% power, 3 to 5 minutes or until fish is cooked through and flakes easily.
- Season to taste and sprinkle remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- Cover and allow to stand for 3 minutes before serving.
The Easy Microwave Baked Cheesy Hake is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Microwave Baked Cheesy Hake serves/makes: 4
The Easy Microwave Baked Cheesy Hake recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Hake
Preparation Method: Microwave