How to cook Easy Microwave Baked Torsk
- 4 cod fish fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice or to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Arrange the cod fillets in a glass baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Dot with butter.
- Sprinkle cod with lemon juice, salt and paprika.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap.
- Microwave 6 to 7 minutes (on MAX) or until fish flakes easily.
is broiled and buttered cod fillets.
The Microwave Baked Torsk recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Microwave Baked Torsk serves/makes: 4
The Easy Microwave Baked Torsk recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Cod
Preparation Method: Microwave