How to cook Easy Microwave Baked Turbot Fillets
- 4 turbot fillets (about 6 ounces each), skinned
- Spring onions, finely chopped
- 6 tomatoes, skinned and diced or 1 can (6-8 ounces) of tomatoes
- Dill, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place tomatoes, spring onions and dill in saucepan. Season. Simmer until sauce thickens (approx. 10 minutes).
- Meanwhile, season the turbot fillets.
- Fold loosely and arrange in dish suitable for microwave. Cover.
- Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes.
- Add fish juices to sauce. Spoon sauce over turbot fillets
- Serve with salad or seasonal vegetables.
The Easy Microwave Baked Turbot Fillets is a very affordable dish. So quick and easy to cook - healthy as well.
You can substitute any flat fish fillets - plaice
, brill, and sole
(white, lemon or black).
If preferred, steam or poach fish fillets.
This recipe for Easy Microwave Baked Turbot Fillets serves/makes: 4
The Easy Microwave Baked Turbot Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Turbot
Preparation Method: Microwave