How to cook Easy Mock Lobster (Baked Haddock)
- 1 1/2 pounds haddock fillets
- 1 whole onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- Buttered breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place haddock fillets in water to cover with whole onion and boil for 20 minutes. Remove onion and skin and drain fish.
- Heat soup and milk. Place the haddock fillets in buttered casserole dish. Add mix and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Top with plenty of buttered breadcrumbs or plain cracker crumbs and several pieces of butter.
- Bake the haddock fillets 30 minutes, 350°F.
The Easy Mock Lobster (Baked Haddock) is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Mock Lobster (Baked Haddock) serves/makes: 4
The Easy Mock Lobster (Baked Haddock) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Haddock
Preparation Method: Baked