6 - 8
How to cook Easy Mock Lobster (Pollock in Tomato Juice)
- 2 pounds Pollock (scrod, haddock or cod)
- Tomato juice or V8, to cover
- 1/2 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon horseradish, prepared
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Poach Pollock in tomato juice to cover with spices of your choice or in V8.
- Poach until fish flakes.
- Mix chili sauce, horseradish, and sour cream together to make the sauce and adjust for YOUR taste.
- Add the sauce to the poached Pollock, making sure it is not too thick. It should look like lobster salad and you can use diced celery and/or onion.
The Easy Mock Lobster (Pollock In Tomato Juice) is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This is a wonderful and inexpensive Jewish dish that may be served in place of the much more expensive lobster tails.
This recipe for Easy Mock Lobster (Pollock in Tomato Juice) serves/makes: 6 - 8
The Easy Mock Lobster (Pollock in Tomato Juice) recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pollock
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered