How to cook Easy New Zealand Baked Red Sea Bream
- 1 whole red sea bream, approximately 2 pounds, gutted and scaled
- 8 tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce
- Make several slashes in each side of the fish and spoon the sauce over the top. Leave to marinate for 1 hour.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated oven 375ºF, for 35-40 minutes until the flesh is opaque and comes away from the bone easily.
- Serve with rice timbales and a vegetable stir-fry.
The Easy New Zealand Baked Red Sea Bream is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy New Zealand Baked Red Sea Bream serves/makes: 4
The Easy New Zealand Baked Red Sea Bream recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Bream
Preparation Method: Baked
Cuisine: New Zealand
(more New Zealand