How to cook Easy Pan Fried Almond Arctic Char
- 2 Arctic char fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 tablespoon almonds
- A little flour for dusting
- A little olive oil
- Dust the Arctic Char fillets in flour, and shallow fry in a blend of oil and 1 teaspoon butter. Fry until golden brown.
- Remove the Arctic Char from pan and keep warm.
- Next place almonds, and 1 teaspoon of butter and lemon juice in pan, stirring constantly and cooking until the butter is golden brown.
- Finally, sprinkle over the fillet with chopped parsley.
- Serve with a choice of fresh vegetables and baby potatoes.
The Easy Pan Fried Almond Arctic Char is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 10 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Almond Arctic Char serves/makes: 2
The Easy Pan Fried Almond Arctic Char recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed