How to cook Easy Pan Fried Bay Scallops
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- Wash bay scallops and pat dry.
- Melt butter in pan with garlic.
- Toss in Scallops and mix for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add lemon juice. Toss again.
- Mix in crumbs until Scallops are coated.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Bay Scallops serves/makes: 3
The Easy Pan Fried Bay Scallops recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed