3 - 4
How to cook Easy Pan Fried Carp Cakes
- 1 cup flaked, cooked carp
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons bacon grease
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Mix carp, potatoes, bacon grease, butter, salt, pepper and paprika then add beaten egg,
- Shape into cakes and pan fry in hot grease until a golden brown.
The Easy Pan Fried Carp Cakes is a very affordable dish. Simple, easy, and delicious.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Carp Cakes serves/makes: 3 - 4
The Easy Pan Fried Carp Cakes recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Carp
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed