How to cook Easy Pan Fried Catfish Fillets
- 1 pound catfish fillets, about 3/4 inch thick
- 1/3 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup salad oil
- Salt to taste
- Combine corn meal, flour, salt and paprika.
- Dip catfish fillets in cornmeal mixture to coat. In skillet, heat oil.
- Fry catfish fillets till brown on one side.
- Turn and fry the other side.
The Easy Pan Fried Catfish Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Catfish Fillets serves/makes: 3
The Easy Pan Fried Catfish Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Catfish
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed