How to cook Easy Pan Fried Fresh Sardines
- 6 whole fresh sardines
- Olive oil
- All-purpose flour
- Salt and black pepper
- Parsley leaves, chopped, for garnish
- Lemon wedges
- Heat the oil in a shallow pan.
- Season the sardines with salt and pepper. Then, dredge them in the flour, shaking off the excess and place them in the hot oil to fry.
- Turn the sardines over with tongs and fry on the other side.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately with lemon wedges.
The Easy Pan Fried Fresh Sardines is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Fresh Sardines serves/makes: 2
The Easy Pan Fried Fresh Sardines recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sardines
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed