How to cook Easy Pan Fried Frog Legs
- 4 frog legs (thawed if frozen)
- 1 cup buttermilk or milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon clarified butter
- Breadcrumbs for breading
- Dried garlic to taste
- Paprika to taste
- Salt to taste
- Rinse frog legs and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the frog legs in a plastic container and pour in buttermilk or salted milk over them (this is a tenderizer). Refrigerate overnight.
- Slightly beat egg add season with salt.
- Mix breadcrumbs, dried garlic and paprika.
- Remove the frog legs from the buttermilk and pat them dry.
- Dip each frog leg in egg, the roll in breadcrumb coating them thoroughly.
- In a frying pan heat olive oil and clarified butter.
- Quickly fry the frog legs until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer them to paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Serve the fried frog legs immediately with lemon wedges.
The Easy Pan Fried Frog Legs
recipe very easy to cook and very tasty too!
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Frog Legs serves/makes: 2 servings
The Easy Pan Fried Frog Legs recipe and the pictures are adopted from Eduard Makarov.
Main Ingredient: Wild Game
(more Wild Game
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed