How to cook Easy Pan Fried Pike Steaks
- 2 pike steaks (about 8 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the onions and fry for 4-5 minutes until they are beginning to brown.
- Push the cooked onions to the edge of the pan and place the pike steaks in the centre.
- Fry the pike steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side, until the flesh starts to come away from the bone.
- Finally add the lemon juice, season generously and serve the fried pike steaks immediately.
The Easy Pan Fried Pike Steaks is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe. Can be ready in 10 minutes.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Pike Steaks serves/makes: 2
The Easy Pan Fried Pike Steaks recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed