How to cook Easy Pan Fried Plaice with Chilies
- 4 plaice fillets (about 6 ounces each), skinned
- 5 ounces mild green chillies
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Reserve one of the chilies. Halve and deseed the remaining ones. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a pan over a high heat. Add the chilies and paprika. Fry briefly, then reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes or more, until soft.
- Heat 5 tablespoons olive oil in a large frying pan and fry the plaice fillets for 5-8 minutes, turning once.
- Pile the chilies onto plates, top with the fried plaice fillets, slice the remaining chili and scatter over the top.
The Easy Pan Fried Plaice with Chilies is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
Use large, mild green chilies, such as Anaheim. Alternatively, try 2 large, green peppers.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Plaice with Chilies serves/makes: 4
The Easy Pan Fried Plaice with Chilies recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed