How to cook Easy Pan Fried Scallops and Bacon
- 12 large scallops
- 3 ounces smoked belly bacon (not honey cured)
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Roughly chopped fresh parsley
- Finely slice the bacon. Throw into a hot oil-free non-stick pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until fat had been rendered and the bacon’s color turns deeper.
- You ca go on cooking until the bacon bits are crisp - totally up to you.
- Scoop out the bacon bits. Keep the heat on.
- To the bacon fat in the pan, add the scallops. Cook to sear, about 2 minutes per side.
- Pour in the lemon juice, scraping to loosen whatever bits are sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Transfer the scallops to a plate. Pour over the juices. Add the bacon bits. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve the Easy Pan Fried Scallops and Bacon immediately.
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 7 mins
Total time: 12 mins
The Easy Pan Fried Scallops and Bacon recipe is delicious, simple, quick, and really easy to cook.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Scallops and Bacon serves/makes: 2 servings
The Easy Pan Fried Scallops and Bacon recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Scallops
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed