4 - 6 servings
How to cook Easy Pan Fried Sole
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds sole fillets (or any firm white fish such as tilapia), cut into serving size
- 1/2 cup of flour for breading
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil for frying
- Season the fillets with salt and pepper.
- Dust the fish on both sides with some flour.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Put the fillets of fish in the frying pan.
- Let it cook for about a minute or two.
- Flip it over and cover pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes till done.
- Serve the Easy Pan Fried Sole immediately topped with a little butter and lemon.
The Easy Pan Fried Sole
is one of the easiest ways to cook fish. It’s quick and quite yummy. It tastes best when eaten right off the pan with a dab of butter and lemon squeezed on top. This fish goes really well with spinach fried rice and cheesy potatoes.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Sole serves/makes: 4 - 6 servings
The Easy Pan Fried Sole recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Sole
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed