How to cook Easy Pan Fried Tilapia in Wine Sauce
- 4 tilapia fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 10 black peppercorns - crack them with a rolling pin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 ounces butter
- 1 cup white wine and water mix
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Put the tilapia fillets in a dish and rub in the garlic salt, peppercorns, paprika and sugar. Leave for about 2 hours.
- Melt the butter in a pan and quickly fry off the tilapia fillets, about 2-3 minutes either side. They should be cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
- Put the wine into the pan and scrape off all the lovely residue - simmer for a few minutes to reduce and thicken the sauce.
- Add the tilapia fillets to the sauce and spoon the sauce over them to reheat, sprinkle over the parsley and serve.
You could substitute other fish in this tilapia fish recipe - any white fish fillets would be fine.
Here is a tilapia fish recipe in a wine sauce - is a very affordable dish. Absolutely delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Tilapia in Wine Sauce serves/makes: 4
The Easy Pan Fried Tilapia in Wine Sauce recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Tilapia
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed