4 - 6
How to cook Easy Pan Fried Turbot Fillets
- 2 pounds turbot fillets, sliced
- 1 cup flour
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash and drain the turbot, cut into thick slices. Leave them for 2 hours in a marinade of lemon juice with salt and pepper.
- Pat each piece of turbot dry with a paper towel and coat with flour. Fry 2 or 3 pieces at a time in the heated olive oil.
- Serve the fried turbot hot and garnish with sliced cucumber. Decorate with slices of lemon.
The Easy Pan Fried Turbot Fillets is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Turbot Fillets serves/makes: 4 - 6
The Easy Pan Fried Turbot Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Turbot
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed