How to cook Easy Pan Fried Whole Garlic Mackerel
- 4 large mackerel (or 8 small) whole mackerel
- Clove garlic
- Seasoned flour
- Butter for frying
- Lemon juice
- Mince garlic very finely.
- Divide between the fish and rub in well.
- Roll mackerel in beaten egg and then in flour.
- Fry in butter for 4-5 minutes each side.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve.
The Easy Pan Fried Whole Garlic Mackerel is a very affordable dish. Delicious, simple, and easy recipe.
This recipe for Easy Pan Fried Whole Garlic Mackerel serves/makes: 4
The Easy Pan Fried Whole Garlic Mackerel recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Mackerel
Preparation Method: Pan Fried/Sauteed
(more Pan Fried/Sauteed