How to cook Easy Parmesan Flounder Fillets
- 1 flounder (sole or scrod) fillet, about 7 ounces
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce grated Parmesan cheese, divided use
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut the flounder fillet in half crosswise.
- In cup or small bowl combine oil and lemon juice.
- On nonstick baking sheet arrange fillets and using pastry brush, brush one side with 1/2 of the oil mixture. Sprinkle top of fillets with half of cheese.
- Broil until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Turn fillets with spatula, brush with remaining oil mixture. Sprinkle top with remaining cheese.
- Broil until golden brown and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, about 2 more minutes.
The Easy Parmesan Flounder Fillets recipe is delicious, simple, and really easy to cook.
Nutritional Value Per Serving:
177 calories; 23 g protein; 7 g fat; 1 g carbohydrates; 103 mg calcium; 200 mg sodium; 57 mg cholesterol; 0 g dietary fiber. WW 4 Points.
This recipe for Easy Parmesan Flounder Fillets serves/makes: 2 servings
The Easy Parmesan Flounder Fillets recipe is adopted from Weight Watchers Meals in Minutes.
Main Ingredient: Flounder/Plaice
Preparation Method: Baked