How to cook Easy Poached Char Fillets in White Wine
- 4 char fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 1/2 cups white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced
- In a large saucepan or skillet combine white wine, water, onion, parsley, dill weed and pepper.
- Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce the heat.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Add the Char fillets, cover, and simmer 8 minutes, or until the Char flakes easily.
- Garnish with lemon and serve.
The Easy Poached Char Fillets in White Wineis a very affordable low fat dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Poached Char Fillets in White Wine serves/makes: 4
The Easy Poached Char Fillets in White Wine recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Char
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered