How to cook Easy Poached Northern Pike Fillets
- 1 pound northern pike fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 1 cup julienne carrots
- 1 large julienne green pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Simmer vegetables and seasoning until tender.
- Poach pike fillets until tender in just enough broth to cover.
- Remove the poached pike fillets and reserve.
- Blend vegetables and broth into a sauce on high.
- Place the poached pike fillets in a warm serving dish, cover with sauce and serve.
The Easy Poached Northern Pike Fillets is a very affordable dish. Great tasting food is easy to cook and is also healthy.
This recipe for Easy Poached Northern Pike Fillets serves/makes: 3
The Easy Poached Northern Pike Fillets recipe and the pictures are adopted from The Our Favorite Fish & Seafood Recipes Cookbook.
Main Ingredient: Pike
Preparation Method: Poached/Simmered